Jackson CO ESD No.3 preforms Annual State Required Inspections and Foster/Adoption Inspections throughout our fire District and other areas within Jackson County, Texas.
Jackson Co ESD No. 3 is Now enforcing IFC 2018 with in the Incorporated Boundaries and ETJ of The City of Edna. Below is copy of Ordinance 2019-3 from the City of Edna which Contains Fire Code and Amendments approved.
The following are detailed instructions for initiating fire-related inspections and permits. Unless noted otherwise, all inspection and permit activities follow these general points:
- Applications and other required documentation should be Delivered to Fire Station at 315 West Main Edna, Texas 77957.
- Application form shall be filled out on all inspections and Permits. Inspection and Permit form
- Applicable inspection and permit fees must be paid in advance.
- Plan Submittals require 2 sets of Stamped Plans along with digital Copy for upload into Fire Database.
- See City Ordinance for Required “Fire Protection Site Plan” page 6-7
- Approved plans are required to be onsite during Final Inspection!
- Fire Department has 5 business days to schedule and 15 days to complete from Date on Receipt.
- Knox Box is required on all Commercial Occupancy’s
- Hours are Monday Thru Thursday 8-5.
- Questions Email Fire Chief firstname.lastname@example.org